FERRITE MAGNETS (CERAMICS)
Ferrite Magnets / Ceramic Magnets
Also known as Ceramic Magnets or BaFe Magnets
Ferrite Magnets are High Quality Permanent Magnetic Materials available in the following shapes: Block , Cylindrical/Disc , Ring Magnets
Working temperatures 200 deg C
Stock available off the shelf
FERRITE BLOCK MAGNETS
Block Magnets Ferrite
Most block magnets have their north and south pole on the two largest areas. The few exceptions, which are magnetized in longitudinal direction, are specifically marked.
These block magnets, are made of a special NdFeB alloy, which allows neodymium block magnets to achieve extreme adhesive force of up to 200 kg. The blocks contain a protective coating of nickel.
- Good price-performance ratio
- Protective coating of nickel
|LENGTH (mm)||WIDHT (mm)||HEIGHT (mm)||ORIENTATION|
FERRITE DISC MAGNETS
Powerful Ferrite Disc / Cylinder Shaped Magnets
- Discs are wide (larger in diameter than thickness) and have a low profile.
- Disc magnets are more cost effective than rectangles and other shapes.
Disc magnets are thin flat circular magnets where the thickness does not exceed the diameter. They are the most commonly used magnet shape and the most versatile. They are used in holding applications where a hole is drilled and the magnet is recessed into the hole. They are commonly used with cup assemblies to increase their holding strength.
|DIAMETER Ø (mm)||HEIGHT (mm)||ORIENTATION|
FERRITE RING MAGNETS
Powerful Ferrite Ring Shaped Magnets
- Ring magnets have a regular straight walled through hole going through the centre of the magnet.
- The most common way that the ring magnets are magnetized is through the thickness.
Ring magnets are used in many everyday appliances such as vacuum cleaners plus motors, generators, rotor shafts and more.
|OUTSIDE DIAMETER (mm)||INSIDE DIAMETER (mm)||HEIGHT (mm)||ORIENTATION|